We look forward to seeing you at your visit. Please review the information below prior to your visit.
- New patients should pre-register for appointments. Patients unable to pre-register can register at the time of the visit.
- Your insurance cards and picture ID will need to be presented each time you visit our practice to assure we have the most recent information.
- If insurance card is not provided, appointment will be handled as self-pay and payment for services will be collected prior to being seen.
- If you are a self-pay patient, payment is expected at the time of visit. A minimum $100 is required as a deposit towards treatment.
- If you are late the doctor’s office reserves the right to reschedule your appointment for another day and time.
- If an appointment is missed, canceled, or changed with less than 24 hours’ notice, the patient may be charged a cancellation fee of $25.
- Children under the age of 18 are required to be accompanied by their legal guardian at their first visit.
- Patients are required to know their pharmacy and specialty pharmacy.
- We are a specialty office and cannot always predict the amount of time that your appointment will take. Although wait times may occur, we do our very best to address all concerns during the visit including same-day biopsies.
Please call our office with any questions or concerns at 912-925-0067.